Saturday, March 12, 2011

Westminster Gardens, Duarte

Our Broadway Performance at Westminster Gardens in Duarte was a huge success! We were so pleased to be able to perform on an actual stage in a great big hall! From the moment we stepped out of the car, our dresses attracted a lot of attention, but after the performance it was all about the music. We had an entourage of audience members waiting to talk to us about the songs and music! They had nothing but good things to say and were already telling their event coordinator to bring us back very soon! Our audience members were so sweet and genuine that we just had to share some of the quotes and feedback:

"I wasn't going to attend the performance, but now that I've seen your beautiful dresses, I have to go."

"You two are so beautiful, you don't even need to sing."

"I was so taken with you in the parking lot, that I left my car engine running during the performance!"

"That is music from 'our time'."

"How does it feel to be so young and beautiful?"

"You sang our music. You made us feel young again."

"How do you hold those notes so long at the end of the song?"

"I knew every word to every song!"

"My question is... Is there a CD?"

During the show, we could see the audience mouthing the words to the songs, and we were so delighted to hear laughter and cheers throughout the entire performance. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment